Tuesday, July 28, 2009

15 things I learned this summer


  1. Be vulnerable.  Allow yourself to be open with people.  Allow people to love you through your faults.  
  2. Botox all you want, your still gonna die.
  3. Solja Boi is still a bad song, even when you take the lyrics off
  4. Young children and I don't get along well.  
  5. Macdonald's ribbon cuttings have the potential to be awesome
  6. I love hot tea
  7. God is our ultimate romancer
  8. I love climbing.  Belaying is fun too
  9. Mudpits have the potential to smell really really bad
  10. I don't think I'm allergic to poison ivy
  11. I love being outside
  12. the bachelorette is really dumb.  I can't stop watching it.  
  13. I want to live for testimonies, not titles
  14. twitter brings people together,
  15. God is completely in control of our lives.  He is an all powerful teacher and lover and grace giver.  He is an awesome God.

No comments: