Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beginning to Finish Well

It has been one amazing day! My face is getting better, which is such a blessing, and God has helped me remember names better than ever before! I am SO pumped about this week.  I also got to have a great GREAT conversation with a girl on staff tonight.  Thanks for the prayers! God is doing great things here already!!
Here are some pics I took at the end of last week and today! 
(captions are below)

these are the girls that were on my hall for week three that I really bonded with! It was cool to see how God placed them in my lives! I also really bonded with their chaperones, but there were not available for photographing ;-) I also got a text from the second and third from the right today, which were the two I got the closest two, which gave me hope that I can continue to poor into their lives.  
staff red shorts and matching! registration is fun! 
this is the experience for kids walking into worship! SOOOO fun! 

Wave action!



Fun Staffer friends and a random gag gift! 




No comments: